“Everything is going way too fast. I can’t take it anymore!”
“This is just so hard. I can’t do this anymore!”
Believe it or not – here are some ways to slow down in life, while still being productive:
- Drink coffee. There’s a good reason why most, if not all, people drink coffee before going to school or work – and it’s not just because of the coffee’s antioxidant properties. Simply put, drinking coffee lets people relax and just enjoy the moment – even while they’re doing piles and piles of homework and overtime work.
- Inhale, exhale. Simple exercises like breathing in and out is not just meant to clear a person’s mind. It’s also meant to help a person concentrate more on things he/she is supposed to be doing. Inhaling and exhaling also helps one to be fit and healthy, all the while doing nothing too extreme.
- Do chores. Sweeping the floor, washing the dishes, mowing the lawn, cutting down loose tree branches in your front yard – regardless, doing chores helps a person to slow down in life, while still being productive. In other words, it enables one to do things one step at a time – rather than doing everything all at the same time.
- Go D.I.Y. Be it creating a new house project or just fixing things around the house, going D.I.Y. not just helps one to be productive. It also helps one to slow down in life, enabling one to do things he/she is passionate or simply interested about. Moreover, it’s a great way for one to show his/her creativity.
Going D.I.Y. using wood? Check out http://sawingpros.com/best-scroll-saw-reviews/ for the right scroll saw to use.
- Cook food. Cooking food is not just one way to slow down in life. It’s also one way to create memories with your family or your friends, thus being productive in terms of making time and effort for the ones you love. Indeed, family and friends will always be there for you – no matter what happens in life.
Life may either come too fast or too hard for you or even both at the same time, but one thing’s for sure: there will always be ways to slow down in life, while still being productive. Moreover, these ways will not just benefit you. It will also benefit those around you and most especially, those you love and know all your life.
And if you’re not entirely convinced in doing all these just yet, check out these reasons to slow down and smell the roses.